7 sensors including radon, particulate matter (PM2.5) and CO2
Get the big picture of what's in the air you breathe at home. Comprehensive, WiFi-connected, battery-operated indoor air quality monitor with always-on radon detection. Get powerful peace of mind with seven air quality sensors. Learn if your home has a radon gas problem that needs fixing. Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers and kills more than 6x the number of people than home fires and carbon monoxide poisoning combined.
The digital radon detector uses passive diffusion chamber sampling with alpha spectrometry detection for accurate and reliable readings. Ensure that your radon mitigation solution is working as expected. Always on monitoring lets you identify if your mitigation solution stops working correctly so you can respond quickly. Track the concentrations of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in your home's air to better understand the causes and how best to minimize them.
Discover the sources of airborne chemicals (VOCs) in your home. Not all VOCs are unsafe but many can cause skin and respiratory irritation. When you link high VOC levels with your symptoms, you are better able to eliminate those VOC triggers. Track CO2 concentrations to optimize airflow in your rooms. Adequate ventilation is key to creating a comfortable environment and descreasing virus transmission risk. Watch in real-time how VOC and CO2 levels go down when you improve ventilation. View Plus connects directly with other Airthings air quality monitors in your home to enable a multi-room monitoring solution.
FOR EVEN MORE GREAT TECH YOU CAN GIFT THIS HOLIDAY,
- ALWAYS-ON AIR QUALITY SENSORS: WiFi connected indoor air quality monitor measuring radon gas, particulate matter (PM2.5), carbon dioxide (CO2), VOCs (airborne chemicals), humidity, temperature, and air pressure.
- ACCURATE DIGITAL RADON DETECTOR: Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers and kills more than 6x the number of people than home fires and carbon monoxide poisoning combined.
- FREE & FRIENDLY APP: Use the Airthings app to manage notifications, check current readings, and analyze trends over time. Check your local pollen forecast.
- EASY-TO-USE & CABLE-FREE : Quick and easy setup. Understated unit that is battery-powered for cable-free placement. Customizable eInk screen. Access to complete readings in the app
- WHAT YOU GET: Airthings View Plus, 6 AA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Airthings Support and optional and free 5-year extended warranty to increase your standard product warranty
Established in 2008, Airthings is a global tech company led by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, developers and visionaries, with a common goal: to educate on the prevalence of radon, as well as other indoor air contaminants, and develop accessible technology solutions to help people stay healthy.
Every idea starts with a problem: radon testing for homeowners hasn’t improved in almost 30 years.
Several scientists working together at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) saw a gap in the radon market—or more like a deadlock. Traditionally, consumers only had two options: call a professional to test their radon levels, or purchase a single-use charcoal test which was then sent to a lab for the results.
We started Airthings to break free from these traditions and put consumers, as well as business owners back in control of their indoor air quality.
From there, we saw that there were other dangers hiding in the air we breathe, not only radon but other contaminants. We went to work researching these contaminants and finding ways that we could help not only consumers, but offices, schools and HVAC professionals make safer air quality decisions for the masses. We also saw that we could help with energy efficiency.
❄❄❄ MORE FROM THIS YEAR'S SHOPPING GUIDE! ❄❄❄
Click here for the best 2022 has to offer in gaming, gear, toys and tech...